Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Are there parties/sororities at art colleges?

I'm a member of the International Fraternity for the Arts Honor Society. I'm not an art student but an art history minor. The art students at my college do neat functions like "Halloween in Spring" where they rent out an old factory building and throw a big halloween party and exhibit what they've learned in their cles, sell screen-printed t-shirts, etc. to help raise money for the art club. At a purely art school, I'm sure they are all about social gatherings and clubs/fraternities. They will probably do several fund raiser where they raise money to travel to the MOMA or Guttenheim museum or to the Louvre and other museums all over Europe. Fun! Fun! I'm hoping our fraternity (Kappa Pi) raises enough so we can all go! We're currently working on a few ideas and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment