Sunday, August 14, 2011

"College paper?!"?

wondering if anyone can help me with writting out at least 3 sentences to start off my introduction for my paper. It's for one of my cles called "Foundations of Leadership" and we have to discuss how our perspective on academic faithfulness was changed or confirmed during the course of this cl. Yeah I'm a college student. A freshmen actually. 18 years old..I've done papers before..but for some reason I do not know how to start this paper off. I've read the two books that we were required to read...one called "The Way od The Shepherd", and the other one called "A Guide to Students: The Outrageous Idea of Academic Faithfulness". This cl is required to be taked by EVERY incoming freshmen or transfer student..and it's basically a cl that's suppose to teach us how to be faithful in our academics and whatnot. I've missed quite a few cles...so I wasn't really there for most of the lectures...due to cirstances out of my control..so therefore..anyone here wanting to help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment