Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just would like someone to chat with about anything. Going through a real rough patch in my life.?

I'm 24, just graduated college, had a plan. Stay in the area where I went to college and stay close to my "was girlfriend." She had alot of drug issues and has been getting better the past year. My father got diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer, so I came home after college to help him and my mother out. This decision to come home I feel like it ruined my chances of being with a girl I really really really loved and still love alot. She slept with her ex boyfriend about a month before the semester ended because she was so drunk she thought we broke up after an argument... Now I've been home for a month, and we talk here and there. but now i suspect my dad has been cheating on my mom and she knows about it... I came home to help out, and now it feels like everything I had absolutely fell apart so quick, just dont know what to do anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment